We are proud to announce that The Great Wild has been part of the Epicenter Growth Platform - Powered by Google For Entrepreneurs.
The team was selected along with a few other start-ups to get mentoring, space, attend events and be part of the Epicenter community in Stockholm. The Great Wild was part of the first batch to join the program, starting 1st of May 2016.
Our dedicated coach has been Jack Melcher-Claësson, Founding Partner & Senior Advisor at Create Communication Sthlm AB and Community builder & Mentor at Epicenter.
Some of the offers in the growth platform package are:
• Access to work space at Epicenter.
• Monthly events and weekly topical events tailored to focus on the various stages of the start up life cycle.
• Mentoring sessions with experienced local and international company builders specialised in the fields of expertise of your needs.
• Access to over 20 Google For Entrepreneurs Tech Hubs Globally.
• Invitations and eligibility to attend special Google For Entrepreneurship programs and competitions globally.
Most importantly, this means being part of a vibrant startup community that gives the team lots of energy and inspiration to keep working towards our goal - to save the wildlife with the help of hunters! We get closer every day!